Saturday, May 8, 2010

Neighbours

Hey, I've just noticed your comments! I tried to reply, but I can't see my comments, so rest assured, I appreciate them. It's nice to hear voices from home.

Yesterday I wanted to shop, so knowing Don's disdain for that activity, I sent him golfing. He was only too happy to oblige. I found a cute little store around the corner where I bought a bunch of postcards. Then it was off to the Post Office for stamps, and home to compose.

I promised to introduce you to my neighbours. The first picture is of Jack (left) and Sam (right). They belong to Sally and Peter, the folks we're renting the cottage from. The next is their duck (we haven't been introduced yet, so I don't know his name. I'll call him Nigel).

The third are three of the birds that live across the street in a wildlife park. Their names are, starting from the top and going clockwise, Chris, Dwayne, and Bill.



2 comments:

  1. Love those kind of neighoubours! We actually had 2 ducks in our backyard this morning...what a surprise. Glad you are having such a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gayle. Say hi to Auntie Eileen for me!

    ReplyDelete